Cast iron gate valve 30ch39r Du50mm
Availability: in stock
The gate valve 30ch39r Du50mm is cast iron, shutting off the working flow with a manual flywheel. Cast iron wedge gate valves 30ch39r are used in pipelines to shut off and open the flow of a non-aggressive liquid medium. The optimal price for gate valves, we offer wholesale buyers to buy a flanged gate valve 30ch39r at a cost for dealers - check with the manager for prices.
Gate valve 30ch39r Du50mm cast iron is used as a shut-off device on pipelines for water at temperatures from 5 to 150 ° C and pressures up to 1.6 MPa 6 kgf / cm2). The locking element (rubberized cast-iron wedge) of the valve 30ch39r Du50mm moves perpendicular to the direction of the flow of the working medium. The valve 30ch39r can be installed both on vertical and horizontal pipelines, connection is flanged, manual control from the handwheel. Cast iron wedge gate valves 30ch39r Du50mm are installed in places accessible for periodic inspection and maintenance.
Company "S.T.A." offers to buy cast iron wedge gate valves 30ch39r Du50mm that meet the following technical requirements:
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Water temperature: from +5°С to +150°С
- Connection to the pipeline: flanged with connecting dimensions in accordance with GOST 12820-80, 12821-80
- Body material: epoxy painted cast iron
- Insert material: rubberized cast iron wedge
- Leak tightness class GOST 9544-93: A
- Weight, kg: 11.0