Cast iron gate valve 30ch39r Du200mm
Availability: in stock
Flanged cast iron gate valve 30ch39r Du200mm, shutoff of the working medium - manually by means of a rubberized wedge. Cast iron wedge gate valves 30ch39r are used in pipelines for shutting off and opening the medium flow from water and non-aggressive liquids. The optimal price for gate valves, we offer wholesale buyers to buy a gate valve 30ch39r with significant discounts - check the prices in our offices.
30ch39r Du200mm cast iron is used as a locking device on pipelines for water at temperatures from 5 to 150 ° C and pressures up to 1.6 MPa 6 kgf / cm2) . Gate valve 30ch39r can on both vertical and horizontal pipelines, connection is flanged, manual control is from the flywheel. Cast iron wedge gate valves 30ch39r Du200mm are installed in places accessible for periodic inspection and maintenance.
Company "S.T.A." offers to buy cast iron wedge gate valves 30ch39r Du200mm that meet the following technical requirements:
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Water temperature: from +5°С to +150°С
- Connection to the pipeline: flanged with connecting dimensions in accordance with GOST 12820-80, 12821-80
- Body material: epoxy painted cast iron
- Insert material: rubberized cast iron wedge
- Leak tightness class GOST 9544-93: A
- Weight, kg: 57.0