Flanged valve 15kch16p1 Du40mm cast iron
Availability: in stock
The valve flange 15kch16nzh Du40mm cast iron is used on pipelines as a shut-off and control device in the environment of water and superheated steam. Structurally, to shut off the flow of the working medium, the shut-off element moves back and forth along the central axis of the sealing surface.
iron off valve 15kch16p1 Du40mm is used to open, regulate and shut off the flow of drinking or industrial water, air, non-aggressive liquids or steam going through the mains. These types of valves are one of the simplest control devices and are called valves. The direction of movement of the medium to be closed must correspond to the arrow on the body of the shut-off valve. Flange connection, manual handwheel control. Additional levers when controlling the shut-off valve 15kch16p1 Du40mm are not allowed to be used. The valve valve flange 15kch16p1 Du40mm is recommended to be installed in places accessible for its inspection and maintenance.
Company "S.T.A." offers to buy valves 15kch16p1 Du40mm cast iron that meet the following technical requirements of GOST 18163-72 :
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 2.5 MPa
- Temperature: up to +250 0 C for steam
- Connection to the pipeline: flanged with connecting dimensions in accordance with GOST 12815-80
- Body material: malleable cast iron.
- Valve seal material: PTFE.
- Spindle seal: gland packing.
- Leak tightness class GOST 9544-93: A
- Weight, kg: 11.0