Coupling valve 15B3r Du25mm
Availability: in stock
Brass coupling valve 15B3r Du25mm is most often used when the system requires overlap tightness, as well as ease of connection. The body of the valve 15B3r is made of brass, which is well resistant to the negative effects of transported materials and the environment.
The valve 15B3r coupling brass Du25mm is most often used exactly when the system requires the tightness of the overlap, as well as ease of connection. The valve body 15 B3r is made of brass, which is not affected by the transported materials and the environment.
The main advantages and features of using the valve 15 B3r Du25mm are:
- it has a high conditional pressure and the ability to withstand its drops (but at the same time it creates sufficient resistance to the flow);
- has a small stroke of the locking element (but at the same time it has a one-way orientation);
- small dimensions - can be installed in hard-to-reach places
- easy to install, does not require much maintenance and repair.
Company "S.T.A." offers to buy Brass valves 15 B3r Du25mm that meet the following technical requirements:
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Temperature: up to +70 0 C for steam
- Material: brass
- The dimensions of the sealing surfaces of the body itself are made in accordance with GOST 6527-68 (coupling)
- Locking element - spindle
- Seal: rubber
- Weight, kg: 0.8