STA - Repair connector DN20mm - analogue Gebo
Availability: in stock
Compression coupling DN20mm / 28mm made of brass is a modern version of a threadless connection that allows you to connect pipes during repairs in water supply and heating systems, as well as to connect devices without the use of threads and welding.
Threadless brass coupling Du20mm (analogue of GEBO) is a universal tool for connecting non-threaded pipeline elements with threaded elements.
Crimp repair sleeves are designed for repair or installation of drinking water systems, heating systems, installations with non-aggressive liquids and compressed air.
Advantages of crimp couplings:
- connection of metal pipes without thread and welding
- simple and quick assembly/disassembly of the connection
- not subject to corrosion (made of brass)
Repair threadless couplings (fittings) are especially recommended for:
- corroded and inaccessible pipe sections;
- pipes of non-standard sizes;
- pipes made of non-weldable / dissimilar materials (stainless steel, copper, cast iron, plastic)
Firm Ltd. "S.T.A." offers to buy Repair threadless couplings Du20mm that meet the technical requirements :
- Purpose: liquids non-aggressive to sealants, air
- Thread: cylindrical.
- Accession: clamping/coupling.
- Working pressure: 1.6MPa 6kg/cm2)
- Temperature: up to +120 0 С.
- Case material: brass LS 59.
The device of a threadless compression coupling DN25mm (see figure):
- Sealing ring
- Crimp ring