Five main advantages of STA brass products
We would like to draw the attention of representatives and distributors who sell our brass products to the main advantages of products manufactured by STA:
1) for the production of parts, our own raw materials are used - sanitary brass brand LS-59 (an imported analogue of CW614N) and the compliance of its chemical elements is constantly monitored by a special laboratory. Many Chinese analogues sin by the fact that they have an underestimated copper content in brass, but at the same time an overestimated percentage of other components (for example, zinc, lead, etc.) - in combination, this gives cheaper raw materials for production and a competitive price for sale.
2) in the production of body parts, the method of hot stamping of brass is widely used, which guarantees an increased strength of the workpiece compared to similar ones obtained by powder metallurgy or mold casting. In powder metallurgy, due to the lack of sufficient pressure during powder baking, the required density and solidity of the metal structure in the workpiece is not achieved (although outwardly the products look very high quality), which reduces ductility and makes them more brittle - in practice, you may burst a threaded sleeve even when low tightening force. With the foundry method of production, the formation of internal shells is possible due to the "gasification" of the melt during molding (which again affects the strength of the product) and the parts are rougher and heavier (because it is difficult to obtain accurate forms without additional machining).
3) processing of components is carried out on modern specialized equipment designed for the industrial production of these products
4) our products have an optimal and competitive price, as they are mostly made up of the cost of Ukrainian raw materials and local labor resources.
5) Ukraine has a full cycle of production of brass products - therefore, it practically does not depend on imports and fluctuations in exchange rates.