Ball valves for water 15mm VN butterfly
Availability: in stock
Brass ball valve 15mm VN thread, shutoff of the working flow - butterfly - the STA plant is located in Kharkov, Ukraine. "certified in Ukraine and Russia.
STA brass ball valves for water 15mm VN, with a "butterfly" - are a modern type of pipeline valve with a shut-off element in the form of a ball with a round bore, as a rule, along the diameter of the pipeline. Due to this, ball valves have low hydraulic resistance to the flow of the working medium than this type of valves has gained well-deserved popularity among taps and gate valves of classical design. Rotary locking element - a ball - is made of steel with subsequent nickel coating to reduce friction during operation and increase service life. Ball valves manufactured by STA are certified in Ukraine and are used to shut off and regulate the flow of water and non-aggressive liquids in heating and water supply systems and various pipelines.
The main advantages ball valve for water 15mm VN with a "butterfly" :
- low price ball valve with good quality, certified in Ukraine
- low flow resistance
- compactness, simplicity and reliability of the design of the ball valve
- impossibility of knocking out the stem by pressure
- easy and quick operation of the ball valve for water
- visual control of the position of the locking element
Enterprise LLC "S.T.A." offers to buy ball valves S.T.A. for water 15mm VN with a "butterfly" , corresponding to the following technical requirements:
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Working medium: water and non-aggressive liquids
- Temperature: up to +170 o C
- Leak tightness class according to GOST 9544-2005: A
- Material: brass
- Weight, kg: 0.116
buy a brass ball valve 15mm VN with a butterfly , as well as other types of pipeline and shutoff valves produced and offered by our company in Ukraine - you can in our offices in Kharkov , Kiev , Donetsk and Dnepropetrovsk .
You may also be interested in the following products from our catalog: