Transition steel tee 76_3.5x57_3mm GOST 17376-2001
Availability: in stock
Transitional 76_3.5x57_3mm steel tee GOST 17376-2001, welded for diverting a pipeline of smaller diameter to the longitudinal axis of the main line, made of low-alloy carbon steel, is used in gas, energy, oil and chemical industries.
76_3.5x57_3mm GOST 17376-2001 have different diameters of the body and neck through holes and are therefore called transitional . Steel transition tee 76_3.5x 57 _3 mm GOST 17376-2001 is used for branching pipelines of smaller diameter to the longitudinal axis of the main line.
Domestic and foreign enterprises for the production of pipeline fittings use various methods for the manufacture of transition tees 76_3.5x 57 _3 mm GOST 17376-2001 :
- mold casting;
- cutting parts with a gas cutter from a pipe billet, followed by welding;
- stamping of a solid forging with subsequent drilling of holes;
- stamping from a sheet with subsequent welding;
- stamping from pipe segments.
Technical conditions of operation (application) of tees 76_3.5x57 _3 mm are established on the basis of the results of strength tests, taking into account all external and internal power loads, properties of substances transported through the pipeline and environmental influences.
Firm Ltd. "S.T.A." offers to buy tees 76_3.5x57 _3 mm that meet the technical requirements of GOST 17376-2001:
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Temperature: from -70 0 C to +450 0 C
- Material: steel 20, 17G1S, 09G2S
- Weight, kg: 0.8