Transition steel tee 219_6x159_5mm GOST 17376-2001
Availability: in stock
Tee 219_6x159_5mm GOST 17376-2001 transitional steel, welded for connecting a pipe of smaller diameter to the main pipeline, made of carbon low-alloy steel, used in pipelines at gas, energy, oil and chemical industries.
219_6x159_5mm GOST 17376-2001 have different diameters of body and neck through holes and are therefore called transitional . Steel transition tee 219_6x 159_5 mm GOST 17376-2001 is used for branching pipelines of smaller diameter to the longitudinal axis of the main line.
At domestic and foreign enterprises for the production of pipeline fittings , various methods are used for the manufacture of transition tees 219_6x 159_5 mm GOST 17376-2001 :
- mold casting;
- cutting parts with a gas cutter from a pipe billet, followed by welding;
- stamping of a solid forging with subsequent drilling of holes;
- stamping from a sheet with subsequent welding;
- stamping from pipe segments.
Technical conditions of operation (application) of transitional steel tees 219_6x 159_5 mm are established on the basis of the results of strength tests, taking into account all external and internal power loads, properties of substances transported through the pipeline and environmental influences.
Firm Ltd. "S.T.A." offers to buy tees 219_6x 159_5 mm that meet the technical requirements of GOST 17376-2001:
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Temperature: from -70 0 C to +450 0 C
- Material: steel 20, 17G1S, 09G2S
- Weight, kg: 9.8