Steel transition tee 108_4x57_3mm GOST 17376-2001
Availability: in stock
Transition steel tee 108_4x57_3mm GOST 17376-2001, welded for branching a pipe of smaller diameter from the longitudinal axis of the main line, made of carbon and low alloy steel, is used in pipelines at gas, energy, oil and chemical industries.
108_4x57_3mm GOST 17376-2001 have different diameters of the through holes of the body and neck and are therefore called transitional . Steel transition tee 108_4x57_3mm GOST 17376-2001 is used for branching pipelines of smaller diameter to the longitudinal axis of the main line.
At domestic and foreign enterprises for the production of pipeline fittings , various methods are used for the manufacture of transition tees 108_4x57_3mm GOST 17376-2001 :
- mold casting;
- cutting parts with a gas cutter from a pipe billet, followed by welding;
- stamping of a solid forging with subsequent drilling of holes;
- stamping from a sheet with subsequent welding;
- stamping from pipe segments.
Technical conditions of operation (application) of tees 108_4x57_3mm are established on the basis of the results of strength tests, taking into account all external and internal power loads, properties of substances transported through the pipeline and environmental influences.
LLC firm "S.T.A." manufactures and offers to buy steel tees 108_4x57 _4 that meet the technical requirements of GOST 17376-2001:
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Temperature: from -70 0 C to +450 0 C
- Material: steel 20, 17G1S, 09G2S
- Weight, kg: 1.9