Equal steel tee 42x3mm GOST 17376-2001
Availability: in stock
Tee 42x3mm GOST 17376-2001 equal bore steel, welded for a branch of a pipeline of the same diameter to the main line, made of low-alloy carbon steel, used in pipelines of gas, chemical, energy and oil industries.
42x3mm GOST 17376-2001 have equal diameters of body and neck bores and are therefore called equal . Equal steel tee 42x3 mm GOST 17376-2001 is used for branching pipelines of the same diameter from the longitudinal axis of the main line.
At foreign and domestic enterprises for the production of pipeline fittings , various methods are used for the manufacture of equal tees 42x3 mm GOST 17376-2001 :
- stamping of a solid forging with subsequent drilling of holes;
- stamping from a sheet with subsequent welding;
- stamping from pipe segments.
- mold casting;
- cutting parts with a gas cutter from a pipe billet, followed by welding;
The technical conditions for the operation (application) of equal tees 42 x3 mm are established on the basis of the results of strength tests, taking into account all external and internal power loads, properties of substances transported through the pipeline and environmental influences.
Firm Ltd. "S.T.A." offers to buy equal steel tees 42x3 mm that meet the technical requirements of GOST 17376-2001 :
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Temperature: from -70 0 C to +450 0 C
- Material: steel 20, 17G1S, 09G2S
- Weight, kg: 0.37