Equal steel tee 159x5mm GOST 17376-2001
Availability: in stock
Equal tee steel 159x5mm GOST 17376-2001, welded to connect a pipe of equal diameter to the main pipeline, made of low-alloy carbon steel, is used in gas, energy, oil and chemical industries.
159x5mm GOST 17376-2001 have equal diameters of the through holes of the body and neck and therefore are called equal . Equal steel tee 159x5 mm GOST 17376-2001 is used for branching pipelines of the same diameter from the longitudinal axis of the main line.
At foreign and domestic enterprises for the production of pipeline fittings , various methods are used to manufacture equal tees 159x5 mm GOST 17376-2001 :
- stamping of a solid forging with subsequent drilling of holes;
- stamping from a sheet with subsequent welding;
- stamping from pipe segments.
- mold casting;
- cutting parts with a gas cutter from a pipe billet, followed by welding;
The technical conditions for the operation (application) of equal tees 159x 5 mm are established on the basis of the results of strength tests, taking into account all external and internal power loads, the properties of substances transported through the pipeline and environmental influences.
Firm Ltd. "S.T.A." offers to buy equal steel tees 159x5 mm that meet the technical requirements of GOST 17376-2001 :
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Temperature: from -70 0 C to +450 0 C
- Material: steel 20, 17G1S, 09G2S
- Weight, kg: 5.0