Equal galvanized steel tees 42x3.2mm GOST 17376-2001
Availability: in stock
Galvanized tee 42x3.2mm GOST 17376-2001 equal bore steel, welded for a branch of a pipeline of one diameter to the main line, made of low-alloy carbon steel, used in pipelines of gas, chemical, energy and oil industries.
galvanized 42x3.2mm GOST 17376-2001 have equal diameters of the through holes of the body and neck and therefore are called equal . Equal galvanized steel tee 42x3.2 mm GOST 17376-2001 is used for branching pipelines of the same diameter from the longitudinal axis of the main line.
At foreign and domestic enterprises for the production of pipeline fittings , various methods are used for the manufacture of equal bore galvanized tees 42x3.2 mm GOST 17376-2001 :
- stamping of a solid forging with subsequent drilling of holes;
- stamping from a sheet with subsequent welding;
- stamping from pipe segments.
- mold casting;
- cutting parts with a gas cutter from a pipe billet, followed by welding;
Technical conditions for the operation (use) of galvanized steel equal tees 42 x3.2 mm are established based on the results of strength tests, taking into account all external and internal power loads, properties of substances transported through the pipeline and environmental influences.
Firm Ltd. "S.T.A." offers to buy galvanized equal steel tees 42x3.2 mm that meet the technical requirements of GOST 17376-2001:
- Nominal pressure, PN (Ru): up to 1.6 MPa
- Temperature: from -70 0 C to +450 0 C
- Material: steel 20, 17G1S, 09G2S
- Weight, kg: 0.4